Mundo Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfamousOrange

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Played an ARAM yesterday with a Dr. Mundo and his Infected Cleaver - Q was invisible.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

fps drop op riot nerf plax

Zielmann

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousOrange View Post
Played an ARAM yesterday with a Dr. Mundo and his Infected Cleaver - Q was invisible.
Seen it. And actually got somewhat used to dodging invisible cleavers based on mundo's positioning when he threw them.

Worse than that were the invisible Gragas barrels. As with the Nid spears back in the day, he can throw that from off-screen so you don't even realize there is something on the ground to avoid...

Zarkof

02-04-2013

It's not just mundo. A lot of champions have this disappearing projectile bug. Invisible Ezreal Q, invisible nid spears, invisible Lux balls, invisible Gragas barrels, invisible Mundo cleavers, etc. The list goes on.

Zielmann

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
It's not just mundo. A lot of champions have this disappearing projectile bug. Invisible Ezreal Q, invisible nid spears, invisible Lux balls, invisible Gragas barrels, invisible Mundo cleavers, etc. The list goes on.
The Mundo cleavers and Gragas barrels have seemed to be happening the most for me lately. For as many issues as Nid spears used to have, I actually haven't had any problems with them being invisible lately. Also can't say I've seen anything invisible from Lux, at least not yet.