Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will we get 6v6 ARAM matchmaking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frostygpu

12-19-2012

A redditor posted, that he discovered something about that in the network data of LoL

This Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/150njw/i_analyzed_network_data_of_lol_im_not_sure_what/

Zielmann

12-19-2012

Hope not. The disparity between poke/non-poke teams would be way too much. Also, AOE gets even more crazy if you have a stacked team.

Asif25

12-19-2012

yess i hope so

Aametherar

12-19-2012

Don't want it, maps too small.

Éidolon

12-20-2012

Quote:
SneakyGünther:
A redditor posted, that he discovered something about that in the network data of LoL

This Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/150njw/i_analyzed_network_data_of_lol_im_not_sure_what/

I won't lie.. when I first started playing lol and I ran an ARAM with friends... it was our first time running it and somehow one team had 6 people while the other had 5. We were too noob to realize it wasn't part of PG... and even on the top left corner where the portraits show, there was a missing portrait.

Komori Kiri

12-20-2012

Yeaaah 6v6 ARAM ! NEED !

ARAM is about bloody freaking nonsense. We need 6v6 :3

Neyke

12-20-2012

Quote:
AngeMusicien:
Yeaaah 6v6 ARAM ! NEED !

ARAM is about bloody freaking nonsense. We need 6v6 :3

Haha, true!

Personally, I'm neutral towards the 6v6 idea, though.

Mostly because AoE pokers will have more "chance" to hit their targets, and that would also open up another slot for a leaver (I believe some people will still do it regardless of the matchmaking).

So yeah... MAYBE it's a good idea, but at the same time, I'm not very sure of it...

Sporq

12-20-2012

There's also 2v2 data in there

Asif25

12-20-2012

for 2v2 and 6v6 bump

AGCrew Bloodwolf

12-29-2012

This is definitely interesting... even if there isnt really going to be a 2x2 or 6x6 queue.... as long as there s matchmaking that d be sweet