(VERY ELABORATE, Custom Champ) Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

01-11-2013

Looking for more art.

CharlieZmb

01-11-2013

I would buy her ^^. Hope Riot seems this.

Nhan Fiction

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieZmb View Post
I would buy her ^^. Hope Riot seems this.
Thank you.

Nhan Fiction

01-12-2013

Fixed the lore again. No more Renekton this time. :O

Nhan Fiction

01-12-2013

More stuff to come.

Daemon

01-12-2013

Hm, she seems complicated. This can be either a good or bad thing. High level players could use her vety well, while the average player is going to feed. Zed and Kha'zix comes to mind. They are both complicated and lower level players feed with them.

I feel like she is somewhere between being the most OP support ever while being the most fun support ever. There needs to be a fun support. Nami comes close. Her damage output is not OP, but her support abilities might be, like an AoE shield (Lux has the challenge of the skillshot). The fact that she can activate abilities to specifically hinder an enemy of a certain type (Red = AD, Blue = AP, Yellow = Tanks/Bruisers) might be broken. I'm not sure. However, I think the skill that it would take to play her would counter this.

Nhan Fiction

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Hm, she seems complicated. This can be either a good or bad thing. High level players could use her vety well, while the average player is going to feed. Zed and Kha'zix comes to mind. They are both complicated and lower level players feed with them.

I feel like she is somewhere between being the most OP support ever while being the most fun support ever. There needs to be a fun support. Nami comes close. Her damage output is not OP, but her support abilities might be, like an AoE shield (Lux has the challenge of the skillshot). The fact that she can activate abilities to specifically hinder an enemy of a certain type (Red = AD, Blue = AP, Yellow = Tanks/Bruisers) might be broken. I'm not sure. However, I think the skill that it would take to play her would counter this.
Bingo. She is intended to have a high-skill ceiling. ^^

Nhan Fiction

01-15-2013

Adding more things soon.

Nhan Fiction

Nhan Fiction

01-18-2013

Feline fine? >^..^<