(VERY ELABORATE, Custom Champ) Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PvP Owner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2012

The only thing I'm wondering is, why Riot hasn't said yes yet.

Nhan Fiction

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvP Owner View Post
The only thing I'm wondering is, why Riot hasn't said yes yet.
<3

Nhan Fiction

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naezma View Post
Furry alert.
Furry alert.
>^..^<

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

I've posted two ideas (Primal Kiya and Hello Kiya) but i've got one more for you.

Battlecat Kiya - A play on the Battlecast theme, set Kiya up in crazy white and gold techno-armor. Some parts of her armor would glow a color corresponding to her scepter type. If you're wondering what kind of armor and weapon I have in mind, think less military and more anime fighting robot. Her ultimate would summon robot kittens with round screens for faces. These screens would have a glowing =^,..,^= and such on it. When they cling to an enemy, they make electronic buzzing noises.

By the way, does Divine Queen change her appearance? And if so, what look did you have in mind?

Nhan Fiction

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytharionas View Post
I've posted two ideas (Primal Kiya and Hello Kiya) but i've got one more for you.

Battlecat Kiya - A play on the Battlecast theme, set Kiya up in crazy white and gold techno-armor. Some parts of her armor would glow a color corresponding to her scepter type. If you're wondering what kind of armor and weapon I have in mind, think less military and more anime fighting robot. Her ultimate would summon robot kittens with round screens for faces. These screens would have a glowing =^,..,^= and such on it. When they cling to an enemy, they make electronic buzzing noises.

By the way, does Divine Queen change her appearance? And if so, what look did you have in mind?
Yes, Divine Queen will change her appearance in some fashion. I have some ideas in mind. :P

Icraig33

12-30-2012

I left my review of your champion in the comments, as requested. I hope you consider the feedback that I have given to you

hamalamb

12-31-2012

+1 the idea, at first when i saw the passive i thought of viktor/tf but you put a cool support spin on it. Would like to see in game although it kinda seems a bit mixed (support/ap mage wise)

Nhan Fiction

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamalamb View Post
+1 the idea, at first when i saw the passive i thought of viktor/tf but you put a cool support spin on it. Would like to see in game although it kinda seems a bit mixed (support/ap mage wise)
Thank you. ^^

Nhan Fiction

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icraig33 View Post
I left my review of your champion in the comments, as requested. I hope you consider the feedback that I have given to you
K.

Vinterheim

01-03-2013

very nice, very nice indeed