Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(VERY ELABORATE, Custom Champ) Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

02-18-2013

Added a Version B of Kiya's kit.

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

02-18-2013

kit B seems so much better. just sayin.

Galgus

02-18-2013

Kit A Review:

Passive: Seems like a tanky mage with that health per level.

Q: All the item settings do pretty much the same goal with this: make enemy easier to kill. I'd suggest differentiating them into different goals.

W: Setting based effects work towards different goals, but it seems odd to ask a mage to attack.

You might consider making non-equal effects for the item settings with different cool-downs for each form, and perhaps even different charge requirements.

(Something like a blind/ silence on a decent cool-down for 2 charges, a stun on a longer cooldown for three, and a version with no CC with the damage on a low cool-down for one charge.)

E: Red and blue versions run into the same problem Q does. I'd just have an abiltiy power/ attack damage aura and find a different niche for one of them.

R: Seems solid, though you could have the Mummy Cats do different things based on item setting if you wanted to.

Kit B Review:

Passive: The passive effects for mode seem awkward, honestly. If you want to fight you'd be in red mode for more damage, and the others don't really add game-play. The stances need better game-play decisions.

The rest of the kit is just the other one without setting effects, and I still think it would be awkward to auto-attack with this champion.

Nhan Fiction

02-20-2013

>^..^<

Zentenk

02-20-2013

So the item changes color when you purchase that color type and you can't change it again correct? I don't think you should be able to flip/flop color unless it cost like 2k+ gold a change.

The passive should only explain what her item does... *jabs Renekton*

CVonStauffenberg

02-20-2013

Mummy... kitten... attack? RIOT WE WANT THIS.

Nhan Fiction

02-25-2013

>^..^<

Nhan Fiction

02-26-2013

Tweaked Version B's ultimate slightly.

Nhan Fiction

03-01-2013

>^..^<

Nhan Fiction

03-02-2013

>^..^<