(VERY ELABORATE, Custom Champ) Kiya, the Fervor of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

02-08-2013

Duuuuude.

You've clearly put in a ton of time, energy, and pure love into this.

And people must be feelin' it, 'cause you got a whole team of artists, lore, and sound peeps to hook you up.

Respect.

I main support and I'd be honored to play this champ

P.S. Mytharionas "Hello Kiya" is pretty cool lol.

P.P.S. I love seeing people create new things. Keep ryzin'

Nhan Fiction

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codehh View Post
I like her, she looks cute and the skill set looks like it'd be a lot of fun.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Well would you look at that! He's even making alt accounts to spam upvote his own thread. What a loser.

inb4 ignorant rage

SephirothWontDie

02-09-2013

you know, I am sick of you guys, those of you who don't like it. if you don't like it, why are you still here? downvote and move on, but a bunch of us really do enjoy this concept. how many of you have a sound actor? as much artwork? I don't see very much of that, mainly 1 or 2 pictures. but no, this person decided to get a few different pictures, even different skins! if your still here, are you jealous because of all the work put into this? no? then back off and make more of your concepts. or get more pictures/artwork. get a voice for your concepts. but for goodness sakes, stop coming back here! you made your point, now off with you!

Nhan Fiction

02-09-2013

Attachment 611180

Sketch by yatsuakumahichigo. Enhanced version to be added later.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Sephiroth, the OP is full of himself, can't accept criticism only praise, and his concept is still in need of major changes that he refuses to make. Sure, it's "pretty" but that's all this concept is. The only reason he has fluff is because he spams this thread and nothing else. His presence in this forum is a plague, showing how far it has devolved. He only wants recognition. He doesn't care about design or anything else. He just wants fans and not to grow and develop which is what this forum is for. He should have just stuck to GD.

SephirothWontDie

02-09-2013

that's nice, you've made your point, if the OP is refusing criticism, that's not your issue. if its getting to you this badly, you have little self control. downvote and move on. I respect the kind and generous people in this forum, but don't linger on a problem. I agree, tweaks are needed, but its still a cool concept. the more you linger here, the more of your own time you are wasting.

iam PYR0

02-09-2013

Forum trolls op haha! Cool concept respect to the work put in just starting out myself got a long way to go to get to this lv looking forward to seeing your next one

SephirothWontDie

02-09-2013

I love how people downvote me for the truth. you waste your time here if you think you can get the OP to stop bumping or force them to make changes. I was never intended to be mean to anyone, but I am being serious.

Zarkof

02-09-2013

no seriously. You don't understand why this post is trash. Go look at the previous pages.