[Champion Concept]{ADC} Kole The Extinguished Heart

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yo tengo huevos

07-10-2013

" You do not know pain, until you have lost one you love...." - Kole

Kole is an ex militaristic champion from the modern era, His daughter, Vanessa, was taken by a shadowy figure(I aim for it to be A Darkin, like Aatrox but not him.) as he was trying to escape his country, he lost his daughter in a large fleeing crowd and when he started looking for her. he saw her holding hands with a darkened figure and saw them enter a portal like doorway (I was thinking void but I'm kind of blank here) He followed them in there and ended up at the edge of noxus, he started causing havoc through out runeterra looking for his daughter, When he finally got to League he demanded to know who was in charge, after he realized what league was and what its purpose was he decided to continue his search for information about this "Shadowy" figure at league.

The weapon he carries is a M4 Btw or something that is useful as a Assault rifle single shot

Quotes(That I could think of)
Taunt, I will dance on your grave.
Joke, I don't find anything funny about this.
Could care less about dance =/
laugh would be deep and gravely

Abilities

Q- RPG - It shoots a rocket propelled missile that works like nidalees Q but instead of doing insane damage, when it burst it slows near by enemies and stuns who ever it directly hit for 1 second(couldn't think of a fair damage)18/15/13/10/8
W Internal flame - Its a Passive it adds 3%/5%/7%/10%/12%(could use nerfing not my strong suit of stats) of current AD into extra magic damage
When activated it turns extra Damage into a single shot that scales from AD (Extra DMG+1 x Added AD)16/13/10/9/9
E- Rampage - He switches his M4(Changable) into fully automatic and sprays directly infront of him for dealing 125/150/170/185/220 (+ .75 x AD) CD 6/5.5/4/4/4
R- Impact Grenade (thrown kind of like Olafs axe, it activates like Anivias Q its a fixed possition but you can choose it) DMG 150/250/325 It stuns anyone it directly hits for 1.5 seconds anyone outside of the stun area is pushed the way the grenade hit(Far shorter distance then Gragas ulti) scaling is .35 of AD

Range is 600 (Debatable)
Passive
Fiery Rage
Every third basic attack will do area damage dealing 1/3rd of total current AD

Appearance (Wish I could draw it but i cant :c)
Rusty kind of look to him
Dark hair with a grey streak kind of like Darius to show his age off
Lean built
He has kind of a sad or angry demeanor to everything
If anyone can draw well I'd like to see what you picture

Stats

DMG LVL 1 49 (+3.2)
AS LVL 1 .65 (Normal I don't know it sorry :C)
HP 410 (+80)
16 Armor +3.2
HP regen 5 +.60
30 MR
330 MS
200 Energy energy regen 10

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yo tengo huevos

07-10-2013

Bump