Why isn't Darius's ult channeled or have a range limit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acanthus

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockforce View Post
o' rly?

I used skarner's ult to try to stop him once and all that ended up happening was that it froze darius mid-air, epic descent pose. The damage still went off though.
The force of his swing is so strong that the air itself became his weapon!

Vetrathene

12-28-2012

I agree the ult needs some tweaking

Lethulity

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Alot of champions have this mechanic in place though. Fixing it for Darius opens that up for any champion that uses this.
but darius' ult does like 1k true damage and refreshes after a kill

Acanthus

12-29-2012

More Darius nerf topics compel me to bump this. (This is such a simple fix, conceptually.)

Acanthus

01-02-2013

Bumping to shut up the nerf Darius threads.

Acanthus

01-05-2013

I am DISAPPOINTED by the upcoming Darius changes: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...lance-and.html

He comes with 25% armor pen, and black cleaver will proc with his bleeds now. This is a BUFF. The attack speed debuff loss won't even be felt by comparison. I didn't even want a "nerf".

Aerogos

01-05-2013

Disappointed? That is what you get for complaining about a mechanic when the character itself was completely balanced. Like the red post said in the topic, "Becareful what you wish for, you may not like (the results)." Guess what? You wished -- now live with the results.

Nishaven90

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerogos View Post
Disappointed? That is what you get for complaining about a mechanic when the character itself was completely balanced. Like the red post said in the topic, "Becareful what you wish for, you may not like (the results)." Guess what? You wished -- now live with the results.
I could not say this any better.

Yvo

01-05-2013

Probably because the inability to chain Darius ults would render the champion not only ineffective, but unoriginal.

Nea De Penserhir

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticSage View Post
I am DISAPPOINTED by the upcoming Darius changes: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...lance-and.html

He comes with 25% armor pen, and black cleaver will proc with his bleeds now. This is a BUFF. The attack speed debuff loss won't even be felt by comparison. I didn't even want a "nerf".
Reality check.

Darius needed a buff.