Wukong's Decoy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midion

01-12-2013

Given the amount of AoE slows and pulls available and the relative useless nature of the Decoy versus any decent player, I would like to see a buff to Wukong's W such as an immunity to slow effects while in stealth or simply a movement buff. Currently, it's a waste of mana.

Vencu

01-12-2013

decoy is fine

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-12-2013

no

edit: l2'wukong

Nea De Penserhir

01-12-2013

Other team has important skill shots = Decoy is never bad.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
Other team has important skill shots = Decoy is never bad.
ganking still exists = decoy is never bad
less than 5 fighter champs in the game can stealth btw. Actually I think theirs only 2 and the other was never all that great

Vejoviis

01-12-2013

Decoy is good, you can stop juke, initiate (press s all the time while sieging to fake it.), tank jungle creep, be immune to click to wins, and block skillshots with it. It shouldn't be a pseudo slow cleanse as well. Also Wukong has something like a 54% win rate in solo queue. He doesn't need buffs.

vVvMagwai

01-12-2013

Decoy is not just a defensive ability. It has many more uses. It fine

Broscious

01-12-2013

I think that, while the decoy itself may not be very useful against a more skilled player it allows for interesting play for lower skill/knowledge players and at higher levels of play the stealth allows for interesting play/counterplay through things like skillshots and prediction in 1v1 scenarios. With small skirmishes like 2v2s and 3v3s there is interesting play for wukong with stealthy entrances/escapes but counterplay requires a certain level of attentiveness that can make it frustrating for players unfamiliar with wukong's skillset who don't understand why a champion could just magically appear next to them.

I would say leave it where it is.