shaco jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zingaz

12-18-2012

im trying to learn to play shaco better ive watched videos and have gotten really good at jungling him is there any tips anyone has that might help me get better maybe strategies that are used anything will help

ActionFigureGuy

12-18-2012

Shaco's jungling is rather simple now with the machete. I'd suggest buying that and starting at blue buff. That'll allow you to pump out as many boxes as possible.

zingaz

12-18-2012

thanks also can anyone give me a good build order for shaco now for the new season

CounterSnipe

12-19-2012

I'll just list things that have helped me play him:

1) If you are being chased, or focused, pop you ultimate and make your clone move away while you stand still. Generally this tricks people into following your clone and gives you time to escape.

2) You can use your Q to gap close over large areas of terrain by casting the ability on the other side of the terrain, similar to how ward tricks work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7R7w9tHoTs

As for build orders, it depends on what you want shaco to accomplish. I generally use a split push build when I play shaco to force someone on the enemy team to always be pushing back a lane. Because shaco isn't good in team fights, I find it best to indrectly force 4v4 fights by using this method.

OR

You can run shaco as an assassin and jump on/kill the enemy ADC/APC.

zingaz

12-20-2012

thanks and yea i run him as an assassin so i ussually go after the adc and the apc its works pretty well if i build him damage but squishy