If You Could Get Your First Love Pregnant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AP Xin Zhao

12-21-2012

And the resulting child was a League of Legends champion, what would their abilities be?

Your first love in real life.

Mine:

Passive: Elitist - Your kid always thinks they are better than everyone else, so much so that when they attack others they feel inferior, lowing their ad and ap by 5%

Q - I'm Foreign: America sucks, they're just here because... well that doesn't matter. Their foreign ness makes them annoy people to the point that they take damage and are stunned.

W - Pick A Language - Cycles between the five languages they speak, each one with a different effect

E - That's Indie - Everyone else is a conformist, but Indie kid dashes to them and smacks them with indieness.

R - Bite - Likes to bite, ranking this skill up gives them more biting power. Bites hurt n stuff.

iJumpRope

12-21-2012

wut

Doctrine Dark

12-21-2012

wut

Synthetic Duckie

12-21-2012

He's a terrorist! Get him!

Mirror

12-21-2012

'Twas a compassionate, generous mod what moved this to Forum Games and not the garbage can.

Twillera

12-21-2012

I...Wat...Wat...Wat...I dont even

Passive: Single parent: She was my FIRST love...not my current one...so that could be awkward: deals bonus damage to single targets

Q: hipster: why the hell did my daughter have to be a hipster. God dammit: Passive: activated items have a 15% CD reduction. Active: Gains movement speed, she was there before it was cool.

W: Yeah I cant come up with much more then this...I dont really talk to her anymore...