Casual LoL tournament (New tournament format!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laberge

12-19-2012

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to see if people find it more useful to play only 1 round of a tournament a day rather then playing an entire 8 team bracket out over 3+ hours.

It goes like this:

TIMELINE:

• The first bracket will run on December 26, 2012 at 1PM PST with 8 teams
  • The second bracket will run on December 27, 2012 at 1PM PST with 4 teams
  • The final 2 teams will play on December 28, 2012 at 1PM PST

Format:

This is an open tournament for any team of 5 who wishes to play.

I’m setting a soft cap at 1800 ELO for players (some players can be higher but it must average 1800).

The format is a single elimination bracket, which is to be played over 3 days with 8 teams. Instead of playing all the rounds a single go, I want to create a format for people who’ve got less time can still play.

I’ll be setting this up as an 8 team bracket to keep the tournament to 3 days. If it fills up quickly I’ll open another tournament.

Registration runs from December 19 - 24, 2012

Check in:
  • TEAM CAPTAINS MUST CHECK IN ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THE EVENT, they will be eliminated if I do not hear from them prior to the games starting. Please check in at 12PM PST.
  • Join the League of Legends chat channel “CasualLoLtourney” and confirm your team will be playing.

Rules:
  • Rounds are best of one 1
  • Teams are disqualified if they do not check in prior to the event
  • Flaming, raging or negative behaviour will result in disqualification

Add me in game as “laberge” or reach me at laberge (AT) battlefy.com

REGISTRATION

http://battlefy.com/laberge/138/casu...ament-1/#/info

If you have any questions, let me know by commenting below, I hope you guys find the idea interesting.

laberge

12-20-2012

first team signed up!

by the way I'm open to play in a team and I have a partner who will be with me. we need a group of 3 others. let me know if your interested!

Kkxyooj

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by laberge View Post
first team signed up!

by the way I'm open to play in a team and I have a partner who will be with me. we need a group of 3 others. let me know if your interested!
I'd like to join and possibly be mid or bot. Of course, my highest rating was 1600, but currently I am at 1450.

CLG DoubIelift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

what is the prize