Liandry's Torment and Teemo's Mushrooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Egad

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Riot, thank you so much for adding Liandry's Torment to the item list. I've recently purchased numerous IP boosts just because of how incredibly unfair and cheap Teemo has become in S3 and It's allowing me to turn about 90% of my games into IP gold mines!

Please don't change him anytime soon!

And I encourage every other summoner reading this to play the world out of the little guy just in case Riot decides to do something awful to his overpowered status!

Use this time to farm as much IP as you can!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjaipod

Senior Member

12-17-2012

not sure if serious or just stupid...

they just nerfed him... 150 less damage with his lv3 mushrooms , you need 187.5 AP just to recover that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Egad

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
not sure if serious or just stupid...

they just nerfed him... 150 less damage with his lv3 mushrooms , you need 187.5 AP just to recover that.
Totally serious, dude. You realize how demoralizing it is for the other team when they never know when they're going to hit one and lose about half their health? And solo top has never been easier--especially against enemy fighters.

He's an IP goldmine right now--take advantage as quickly as possible!

You thin 150 less damage really makes that much a difference? Especially when you've got an item like Liandry's Torment. You don't even need Rylai's to make that work because Teemo's mushrooms already slow your enemies down.

Haters gonna hate!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Cry more. I suppose you'd rather Teemo didn't have an ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Egad

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedoren View Post
Cry more. I suppose you'd rather Teemo didn't have an ultimate.
If he didn't have an ultimate then I'd have a much harder time winning with him. Duh!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
not sure if serious or just stupid...

they just nerfed him... 150 less damage with his lv3 mushrooms , you need 187.5 AP just to recover that.
187.5 AP!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Egad View Post
You thin 150 less damage really makes that much a difference? Especially when you've got an item like Liandry's Torment. You don't even need Rylai's to make that work because Teemo's mushrooms already slow your enemies down.
150 damage is a bar and a half. That's ALOT of difference.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
150 damage is a bar and a half. That's ALOT of difference.
remedied with 35 gold or hitting minions with the right items, speaking of which minions can trigger them and it can only give you 1 stack of poison max.

Stand behind your minions summoner. If you can't handle mushrooms wtf are you doing off the beaten path?