What have we learned from URF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

1 Week Ago

That if a game mode is extremely unbalanced and you let people pick OP champions, they will pick them in every game and it will ruin all the fun for everyone else.
I hope, some people learned from this, how bad smurfing/dodging is for ARAM and that the less random it is, the less fun to play it becomes.

Sternbery

1 Week Ago

That in order to make Urgot viable all you have to do is reduce his cooldowns by 80% and take away his mana costs.

Jeddite

1 Week Ago

Some nerds really need to stick to blind pick Summoner's Rift?

Delingar

1 Week Ago

I'm still firmly in the camp that dodging in ARAM isn't the end of the world. I have tried to take the advice of this forum, and not dodge when I get stuck with a free champ I'm unfamiliar with or an owned champ I'm bad at. The result? I get flamed and we lose. Every time. I never hear "hey at least you tried your hardest." It's always a barrage of rude comments.

My other option is to not dodge but just mute everyone before the match starts. Then, we can lose, but at least I won't hear people giving me ****.

GrosPigeon

1 Week Ago

Smurfing and dodging is toxic but the lack of balance is the root of all problems in ARAM.

Migrañaboy

1 Week Ago

That people are tryhards?

That people only enjoy to win?

That's the culture that kids have been getting the last 30 years.

Euthrosyne

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrosPigeon View Post
Smurfing and dodging is toxic but the lack of balance is the root of all problems in ARAM.
*waves from background*

It's the lack of attention paid to the map in general. To balance stuff, Riot has to first care enough about it.

Aewynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

1 Week Ago

I've learned that Urf op.

makoí

1 Week Ago

It reinforced what i already know about aram when mana becomes irrelevant, healers just become massively broken in every way, wish they could apply that sona removal to aram also.