Alternate Resource Champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlofTwilight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Riot can't really fix Zed cooldown-wise when it affects him greatly on SR. Plus, his E was already designed to reduce his W's cooldown whenever Zed (real one) hits enemies. The already low cooldown allows him to bring his W back up soon. His Q is fine as it is imo. I think it's just the skill building relating to item build. I would max his W first so that the bonus AD early game could easily rise to 150+. This helps increase the damage of his Q and E without having to level them up as you build more AD, and this can benefit since leveling up Q and E is only for increasing base damage besides his E gaining slow speed per level. In otherwords, he does enough damage with the cooldowns he has and the energy at his disposal that he and his skills provide combined.

Byakkychan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Would be good for Rengar and Renekton if they can get their resource from health pack.

SoloBoy Queue

03-07-2013

My opinion is Kennen, he needs a buff. He doesn't do nearly as much damage no matter what you build with him. He's only really good with team fights with his stun. Not really a 1v1 champion unless you land everything a couple time with his ultimate. If he has a partner he's decent but none-the-less he definitely needs the help

Pwnburger

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Fellow View Post
My opinion is Kennen, he needs a buff. He doesn't do nearly as much damage no matter what you build with him. He's only really good with team fights with his stun. Not really a 1v1 champion unless you land everything a couple time with his ultimate. If he has a partner he's decent but none-the-less he definitely needs the help
See now I have found kennen since the change and new items to be WAY better then he was before, you can actually play him as ap and do well. Before i always rolled AD just cause AP was useless. I think the biggest problem in dom right now is the people are so damn tanky its makes 1v1 as a caster very tough.

Zeralboxx

03-20-2013

Kibitt

03-20-2013

It might be some work for Riot, but if you think about it, why do all of the maps share an identical pool of champion stats when there are fundamental differences between them? If it's too much work to just alter their stats on one of the maps but leave it the same on the others, I'll understand, but I'm just curious why it hasn't already happened. It's one of the few things that prevents Riot from making many new maps.

MQ2000

03-31-2013

The one time I played shen I kept running OOE because of his taunt...if you miss it, you're pretty much screwed because you won't have the enregy to fight.