Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reason behind your summoner name

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funk Lub

02-16-2013

Dude in my apartment complex had a license plate FUNKLUB, which I figured out was Fun Klub. For some reason, for the longest time, I thought it was Funk Lub, like some pervy nick name from the 70s, which I thought was funny as hell so I used it.

Rumbles

02-16-2013

Because it's my name...with an extra 'y' because someone has the correct spelling already. Oh and his name isn't even Torry -.-

Seiferoth

02-16-2013

Portmanteau of two Final Fantasy antagonists... I've been using it since around the release of FF8 for online names. I do go to other names if this isn't taken, and this was taken when I started but... name clear ftw. :P

Ecaroh

02-16-2013

read it backwards

Darth Starkiller

02-16-2013

I like the Force Unleashed.

FloppyFlerp

02-16-2013

Taric and Ez

ilovefrogs

02-16-2013

Because I like Touhou and Suwako is adorable.

LutariFan

02-16-2013

Childhood.

God of League

03-30-2013

Slave god

ZaganJustice

06-13-2014

I was reading about the 12 keys of Solomon and I found the entry on "Zagan" silly, especially after seeing the summon in the game Golden Sun 2. The "justice" comes form a guild that me and my friend started back in HS for an online game, and after he left I became the guild master and appended part of his username to mine.