Reason behind your summoner name

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chickenizgoodz

12-21-2012

cause chicken is good

Nimthiel

12-21-2012

I was bored one day so I decided to look up my elvish name and Nimthiriel was what was listed using my real first name. I liked the ring of it and decided to use it, since I've been struggling to find an online handle for years, nothing stuck. Then I saw that it was surprisingly popular and I couldn't use it. So while signing up for something that had less than 10 spaces available (maybe a game like Dragon Quest 9?), I switched around some letters and shortened it to fit the character limit while trying to keep the same feel. And so, Nimthiel was born. Thankfully I can use it for everything.

Hoofster

12-21-2012

An evolution of my now 8 year old character in world of Warcraft. I created my Tauren shaman what seems like forever ago. I wanted a name that matched the character and was role playesq but was t super cheesy. What I came up with was Ruinhoof. Ruin was a shaman talent at the time that increased crit damage and was core to elemental my preferred spec and hoof just matched the Tauren aspect and the Native American feel of Tauren to name things literally.

Hoofster came from the first major guild I was ever in on him. Some guildies were getting ganked. They were 30 and he was 42. I was 35 and expected to just die. I rolled up while they were corpses, initiated the fight and actually beat him. The guildies were praising me in vent and one said. "That ain't ruinhoof, that mans name is Hoofster." I logged out of vent and logged back in with the tag Hoofster and it has stuck ever since.

Prófessor Oak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Well you know... I like pokemon

Davbomb

12-21-2012

the well known dance got me hooked <3

Hi Its Mikasa

12-21-2012

Dunno mine was a random mix of Guiltyspark's 343 and the shortened ****** spelling of "Oracle"

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Dark Tower...

TurtleSmurph

12-21-2012

Because my favorite animal is a turtle and my friends nicknamed me "smurphy".

NobSaiboot

12-21-2012

Band name and because 1 seems too low so might as well give it another number to go with it.

RAGC

12-21-2012

BEcause Right Away Great Captain is the best band in existence