Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reason behind your summoner name

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jsao

Recruiter

12-20-2012

It's just what my friend calls me. Don't know how she got it from my real name.. but I like it because it's unique and specifically for me.

Fresh Guavas

12-20-2012

A good song

john

12-20-2012

my parents thought of it a few decades ago

x1 Godja

12-20-2012

jesus gave it to me

Handsome Diusus

12-20-2012

Originally it was Diusus because for last 3 years, I been known as Dius (later had to added in extra us since someone took the name on bonechewer server on world of warcraft), and I just hit random name and edited the name little bit.

Now I added Handsome to it because I'm handsome and I'm a huge fan of Borderlands 2 and Jack. That guy is an *******.

jjakji

12-20-2012

Sup

benjimenfire

12-20-2012

I wanted a proper freaking awesome name.

Onofets

12-20-2012

My real name is Stephen. Pronounced Steven. Kids called me Stephanie. Steph->Stef
I took spanish in High school. A is feminine. O is masculine. Stef->Stefono. I made an email: fatmonkey. Couldn't get just fatmonkey, had to get numbers. Choose 62. incorporated that into my name. Stefono->Stefono62. decided to drop the 62. And here we are.

NaJin Slash

12-20-2012

Used to use a different name back in W3 and others it, got taken so I every other "Ninja" named seemed taken, so what's worse than a undead ninja?

CopperKitten

Player Support Billing Lead

12-20-2012

Short version: I color my hair bright copper red, and my initials are CAT.

Longer story (but still not an IronStylus Epic): More than that, I have always had an affinity for felines and I love the Steampunk style but I'm tired of all the brass & brown so I try mix in some copper to the look. In my mind CopperKitten refers to a little clockwork kitty made of bright shiny copper.