Reason behind your summoner name

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Maxim's Son, Lufia 2. Jeros.

Cyrelis is "Sire less", without a master.

OMGItsSoJuicy

12-20-2012

http://youtu.be/x5-ITF2iI8w
This.

Fishcoteque

12-20-2012

I saw it in a random youtube vid related to the Lion King as the name of a Fish and Chips shop in Britian.

Belenus7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

A celtic god and my favorite character from Valkyrie Profile

Head Crack

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
The main character from a book by Ray Bradbury called Fahrenheit 451.

I always thought your name was base off the video game. With the same name, Never knew the game was base off a book. Good to know.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenh...1_(video_game)
Now I have to read this.

Jacob Marley

12-20-2012

Expect the first Spirit when the bell tolls one.

Breezy F Baby

12-20-2012

Was taking a bonghit.

Forever Dunking

12-20-2012

I main darius too xD

GreekAsTheGods

12-20-2012

My summoner name actually has an interesting story behind it. You all get the great honor of getting to hear this story. Here it goes.

I was at a party in a place referred to locally as "the pits" as it lies between 2 large gravel pits. I was entirely sober, because it was my first time at the pits in my freshman year of high school, and I don't like being drunk in unfamiliar places. It's a buzz kill for me. Anyways, a girl took an interest in me and I had no interest in her because she was white, but I didn't know how to tell her that without confusing her, because I'm also white.

So, I put up with her presence the entire night, which was made considerably more difficult because she was tripping balls on acid and kept drawing my attention to how objects were, by her perceptions, moving oddly. Near the end of the night she asked for my number, at which point I felt the only way to get rid of her was to tell the truth.

So, I told her I had no interest in her, and was honest that she really didn't suit my type, which is generally women of korean ethnicity. She then asked me what ethnic background I'm from to which I responded "Greek".

She responded "Oh wow, Greek as in like the Greek Gods?"

And that's how my screen name came to be. GreekAsTheGods. A summoner name given to me by a girl I had no interest in who was tripping balls on acid a a party in my Freshman year of high school.

PrettyBad

12-20-2012

It's a mystery.