Reason behind your summoner name

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slow Cheetah

12-20-2012

Because heroin

CannotWynn

12-20-2012

Mine is simply a pun on my last name. My dad started it with the dumb puns (used the call sign "Pooh Bear" in the army, various "wynner" themes throughout the years), and I have chosen to continue the lame joke.

Thundergod Cid

12-20-2012

Orlandu, also known as TG Cid, from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Sakuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

A mix of my given name and where I'm from.

hotfire

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRuleAll View Post
Name back from my WC 3 Frozen Throne days, when me and a friend attempted to reach rank one on the 2v2 AT ladder. We made it to the top 100, and the que times were so terror. It used to take like 30-70 minutes. We then discovered DotA, and the rest is history.

EDIT: I remember trying to learn how to play DotA with my name. So much craptalk in the all chat. "You rule ****," "You rule my ass," ect, ect. God that was a hard game to learn at first. Barely anyone would help or explain anything. I think it took me like 6 games just to realize that there were more shops outside the base, and that those guys standing around the fountain were also shops.

**** was hard. you had to be careful if you wanted to save up for anything more than 700gold or so because if you died it all got jacked by your killer

well my other names have been Burnonedown and sparkone, im a brand fan

Chihaya Kisaragi

12-20-2012

Anime.

D U N K E D

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRuleAll View Post
Name back from my WC 3 Frozen Throne days, when me and a friend attempted to reach rank one on the 2v2 AT ladder. We made it to the top 100, and the que times were so terror. It used to take like 30-70 minutes. We then discovered DotA, and the rest is history.

EDIT: I remember trying to learn how to play DotA with my name. So much craptalk in the all chat. "You rule ****," "You rule my ass," ect, ect. God that was a hard game to learn at first. Barely anyone would help or explain anything. I think it took me like 6 games just to realize that there were more shops outside the base, and that those guys standing around the fountain were also shops.
X hero siege all day in custom.
I miss playing my Night elf.

Ozmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

ozmega

i have been using it for so long now... i remember oz was a clan tag, we got it for ozzy.
back then my nick was megamanx so -> ozmegamanx

then i shortened it to ozmega.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-20-2012

Friend came up with this one for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
Because the game was one of my most loved/hated games I played as a kid. Still can't get very far in it... I should play it again tonight...
Now that you mentioned my favorite side-scrolling shooter, I can only ask: which one? (I, II, III, etc.)

jgwentworth92

12-20-2012

its your money use it when u need it!