Nami fell off?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xHeimtechZX

01-02-2013

Its her first free week so me, who likes the support role, decided to try her out.
So far I have a 100% win rate with her (6 matches, 6 wins). Granted, its only normal matches and not ranked (which I want to learn more about the game before heading in again), I find her as an alright support. She's not overpowered, but not too bad either. I main Janna as a support, and I find Nami similar to Janna just a little more on the offensive side with a heal that isn't on her ult.

Seachase

01-02-2013

Nami is CC sustain support,she hard counters certain champs like kat that require channeling or cast time for ults.and Yi,i also caught a fiora mid ult with it. I main her and shes by far OP if you know how to use her. Learn to aim your Q and Ult and ull be golden, before a cpl days ago i had 100% win ratio with her 22 games then i lost because of a bad adc.

Dark Kuno

01-03-2013

Nami is still quite a potent support

I think the dedicated support players are mainly focusing on determining general optimal builds with all the S3 support items and its easier to do that on a champ you are already 100% comfortable with than trying to test build paths while getting the hang of/figuring out new champ mechanics (skill order, timing, etc)

She has good sustain with one of the better stuns in the game The damage boost to the RAD and/or incoming friendly Jungler is gravy (though that one does feel a little weak to me overall)

XxXFrostQueenXxX

01-03-2013

lol they make her q slow becuz she has a free auto attk slow to make it easy to land lol its not always wise to give your adc the boost cuz 8/10 you will be infront of then trying to block skillshoots for the adc if your good whats more important you living of the adc? so her is a tip for q slow then then place it slightly infront of them no one has the reaction time to move out of that that fast anyway cuz they are slowed and it really wont matter boon you have now been taught how to land q ;3 good day sir

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXFrostQueenXxX View Post
lol they make her q slow becuz she has a free auto attk slow to make it easy to land lol its not always wise to give your adc the boost cuz 8/10 you will be infront of then trying to block skillshoots for the adc if your good whats more important you living of the adc? so her is a tip for q slow then then place it slightly infront of them no one has the reaction time to move out of that that fast anyway cuz they are slowed and it really wont matter boon you have now been taught how to land q ;3 good day sir
?????????????????