Nami fell off?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XCodes

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
That reaction is typical of Riot fanboys.

Seriously, Nami is just not good.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodes View Post
That reaction is typical of Riot fanboys.

Seriously, Nami is just not good.
Your reaction is typical of people who wish they were rebels fighting against the system.
Nami is fine.

She's got some issues but that post was just a collection of every commonly regurgitated nonissue down to the "i'd rather have volibear"

Ironically, against support voli ingame, she tends to do really well seeing as she does well agianst and with melee champs. I might even go so far as to call her a counter. (requires less timing and the judgment calls are way easier.)

anu mara

01-01-2013

I actually like Nami...

I just really hate how useless she is at defending a tower by herself. I mean it's almost utterly useless.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu mara View Post
I actually like Nami...

I just really hate how useless she is at defending a tower by herself. I mean it's almost utterly useless.
I actually like that this is how she is. But also I build banner of command on her. If the tower is getting attacked by champions too though somebody better haul **** cuz that's not her job nor does she function well in such a way if anybody can tank the turret aggro.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

she's potentially the strongest support in the game based solely off utility/cc and damage problem is she's too hard for most of the player base to play properly and well no one wants to play a hard to play support.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
she's potentially the strongest support in the game based solely off utility/cc and damage problem is she's too hard for most of the player base to play properly and well no one wants to play a hard to play support.
I do

Silkdawn

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinh the third View Post
No, shes been extremly loved by the supporters when she was announced and me and most other supporters really tried to make her work. She works. She just doesnt work so good. She lacks that little extra to make her a viable choice over other support characters. Really a shame considering her kit screamed support.

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

she is slow as ****! her spell animations take too long to go off, her movements really bad and her attacks are slow too. in fast paced games and team fights, she brings very little to the table besides that heal/damage spell if she is fully geared. supports that can't do damage or get any creep kills fall behind really fast. She's one of the worst in Dominion because that map demands mobility and burst damage to succeed. She sucks in Proving grounds since her lack of quickness with spells keeps her zoned really bad. In SR, Nami is highly dependant on the rest of the team to carry her slow ass. I have not played her 3v3.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezil View Post
she is slow as ****! her spell animations take too long to go off, her movements really bad and her attacks are slow too. in fast paced games and team fights, she brings very little to the table besides that heal/damage spell if she is fully geared. supports that can't do damage or get any creep kills fall behind really fast. She's one of the worst in Dominion because that map demands mobility and burst damage to succeed. She sucks in Proving grounds since her lack of quickness with spells keeps her zoned really bad. In SR, Nami is highly dependant on the rest of the team to carry her slow ass. I have not played her 3v3.
:/ the game doesnt actually have to be fast paced if you force it not to be

omegam0

01-02-2013

Nami is fine, in fact I have to say I enjoy playing her. I think Cereal is right about her being a counter to the likes of voli as support. I just feel people judged her too early after release before they really got used to her, and its easier to say an older support is better when you have been playing them longer. She is fine and a great support to play, just get used to her and how she works and you will rock.