Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Now Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fisition

12-19-2012

I bought the bundle and when I look at Vi under the champion tab it says owned under theNeon Strike Skin. However, In game I can't select the skin and it says click to unlock. ANybody else having that problem? Now see I'm not the first. Will try suggested fix.

Gardonazorph

Recruiter

12-19-2012

Master Vi

Shrouded Soul

12-19-2012

+1 theme music

Epiasko

12-19-2012

Spent the rest of my money in RP b/c of that login screen. The animation, the music, riot really out-did themselves this time! Riot Plz! Just shut up and take my $!

CynicalGiant

12-19-2012

Quote:
RiotPenguin:
Totally my new favorite solo top. All I ever wanted in LoL was to punch things in the mouth with enormous metal fists...<3

I thought you wanted a Penguin champion?

Howthehare

12-19-2012

Omg I never made it past the login screen. I am STILL on the login screen... why? No, it's not a technical issue, unless you count my being unable to stop listening to her theme song being a technical problem for me to actually start playing her. You guys Punched Me Through The Roof with this champion. I'm not kidding, cuz I almost never come on forums to talk about anything. Like she's a KNOCK OUT, she can probably tank/carry better than Garen, and her theme song... omg... I can't stop!!!!!

"She such a misfit,always ready to brawl" *heart palpitates*
"She's like boomerang..." *giggles*
"She'll knock you DoWWWN" *woots*
"...cuz finally... she's here... here... here comes VIIIIIIII---IIIIII!!!" *heart attack*

dwadwfr

12-19-2012

Riot why no have Vi say Falcon punch when charging up Q? or even as a joke?

Desmond Law

12-19-2012

Looks fun

Calmate

12-19-2012

Fallout power fist???

ClockworkTheory

12-19-2012

Quote:
Tsunami Roll:
Wow! Really cool login screen. So we're celebrating new champ with rock-n-roll concert? Wooohooo! Thanks a bunch Riot!
Bet it's Pentakill on instruments

This, just this. One of the best login screens. Keep up the good work Riot! Also love the idea of Pentakill on instruments. This rock and roll may not be there style but you know for Vi they may make an exception.