Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer, Now Available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoshiFD3S

Recruiter

12-20-2012

I bought and played only Vi yesterday and I am hugely impressed! Her skill-set perfectly suits my style of play.

My concern however is...between her dash-style attacks, AOE, and armor reduction attacks....she literally casts a shadow on characters like Irelia, who have only single target attacks, one dash-style attack, and a short stun/slow...

I intend to play Vi now BECAUSE of how incredibly strong and useful her skills are...but I can't help but think that she is perhaps TOO much stronger and more viable an ADC than other champions...

I don't know how you COULD nerf her without completely changing her skills. So maybe instead of nerfing Vi, you guys should consider buffing up the skills and adding more AOE for characters like Irelia?

YokoNomi

12-20-2012

Letting her login music play in the background while I do other things on the internet. Loving this. xD

Wait wait... Riot just took another 20 bucks from me. Darn your sexyness!

RecklessHansi

12-20-2012

I cant stop comparing Vi to Tank Girl =(
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Girl

Tank Girl skin, please.

Tegakari

12-20-2012

Music is so cheesy... yuck... Couldn't listen to the whole thing, had to mute. Was planning on outright buying her, but after that music, decided against it.

Really bad. I feel like whoever wrote the lyrics thinks we're all very, very dumb. Way to ruin a great opportunity to say anything with any meaning at all.

YokoNomi

12-20-2012

Quote:
Tegakari:
Music is so cheesy... yuck... Couldn't listen to the whole thing, had to mute. Was planning on outright buying her, but after that music, decided against it.

Really bad. I feel like whoever wrote the lyrics thinks we're all very, very dumb. Way to ruin a great opportunity to say anything with any meaning at all.

2 weeks per champion release. Each one has a song relating to the champ. This is the first with actual lyrics.

Don't be so picky.

Tegakari

12-20-2012

Quote:
YokoNomi:
2 weeks per champion release. Each one has a song relating to the champ. This is the first with actual lyrics.

Don't be so damned picky.

The song would have been improved had it had no lyrics. I sure hope all the musicians involved, including the Macbook operator got paid well, because this whole thing is embarrassing.

YokoNomi

12-20-2012

Quote:
Tegakari:
The song would have been improved had it had no lyrics. I sure hope all the musicians involved, including the Macbook operator got paid well, because this whole thing is embarrassing.

They're singing about playing a champion. I mean, really, I can't see the argument here.

Tristamwolf

12-20-2012

Quote:
YokoNomi:

Don't be so picky.

Diana would like to have a word with you.

Also, @ Tegakari, I think the point is that Vi is not here to have a meaningful conversation with us, she's here to punch faces in. I mean, yes I understand the chance to say something more about the character through song may have been missed here, but I think it's really more likely that they never intended to say anything meaningful about the character. I mean, look at Diana's intro. It speaks volumes to her character and proves that they know how to write a song that holds a lot of meaning to a champ. With that assumption elimitated from the equasion, the only logical conclusion is that Vi's intro is meant to say 'I'm hear to punch in ALL OF THE FACES!' And that, I feel it does wonderfully.

Melanchior

12-20-2012

dat song

I am laughing Riot really caught me off guard there. Funny and original idea. Vi seems so cool

Grancarudd

12-20-2012

Sucker Punch anyone?