Ranked Troll Picks [Dodge or Stay]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All Delete

12-19-2012

As the title suggests. Say this happens, someone to calls mid/prefers mid, picks and auto locks a Xin Zhao.

You have 2 other people who only know 1 role and both roles were mid as well. So they blindly fill in other spots.

Last person not including you is now a support. Before game starts, the supports says, "Just bought this champion 20 minutes ago, first game."

So, is it better to dodge or to stay? How does this work with Leaverbuster? Also I just found out from a friend not to long ago that the supposed penalty for dodging ranks is a 30minute wait time.

So what are the options here?

Ronyk

12-19-2012

If I'm playing ranked, I'm playing to win.

I've only played two ranked games with random people I don't know, and if I had a bad feeling about it, I would have dodged the que. I don't care about the meta, but if people aren't communicating, or playing champions they haven't played before in Ranked, I'll not be a part of that match.

I'd say the best remedy is to play with a 5-man premade.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

12-19-2012

You get no penality from leaverbuster or loosing ELo from dodging the queue, to my knowledge at least.

sac man69r

12-19-2012

I would dodge. I do. I want elo, and it's people like that that put people in "elo hell." There isn't nothing wrong with protecting your elo.