Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ddogers once again, have ruined it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MotorBoatPigDog

12-19-2012

This is about the 5th or 6th time in a week that I cannot even play one game because I sit in champion select and que for oever 20 minutes. One game I even had shen, but becuse i was first pick, and last pick called top he felt as if he should always get what he calls, despite the fact that he is last pick. I even offered to go support but by then it was too late because he was emo rage saying how shen sucks. So of course he gets revive and clara, along with another team member which forces someone else to dodge.

Why is there no way we can report people like this? It's one thing for them to dodge at the start, but forcing others to dodge via trolling at the last second is terrible. I love playing this game but if this keeps up I will more than likely seek another game if this cannot be fixed.

Iron Savior

12-19-2012

Maybe it's you.

Halcione

12-19-2012

It not just him, though sometimes it could be.

I didn't get a single queue game in yesterday. Every time I entered champ select, 2-3 people would argue over the same lane or rage at each other because the enemy picked Darius or some stupid **** like that. Every single damn time, my dodge timer was through the freaking roof.

People are pretty damn stupid sometimes.

God bless ARAM.

MotorBoatPigDog

12-19-2012

Its not always, but it's a lot more than it should be, and until we have a way to report and some other detterent it will always be around. People can do whatever they want, troll, call names, absolutley anything without fear of punishment unless they actually play the game. It seems that if someone dodges once, then I will have 2-3 more games dodge because I am put back in with the same group.