Riot jus killing the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dex7ter

12-19-2012

Few reasons:

1. so bad balance right now
- with kata eve ez u can easy snowball game, i can add few more champs but dont want to
2. why dont test new changes with preseason on normal games, and ranked games leave it alone ??
3. so many change in season 3 but only few good, league of dota 2 comes
4. doge game out of control, some people start trol after they dont get roles they want, if u dont doge u willl lose, but troll will still playing without any consequences.
5. tribunal dont work at all, we have more troll, feeders rage, flame etc...
6. from season 1 i dont see any changes in matchmaking its pure comsetics only and dont add anything good to the ranked games, is lyte still working in riot ???

i can add more but riot have problem to make right decision..

sorry for my bad english

Syntaxs

12-19-2012

1: Balance is pretty good, if it's not 6 bans are enough. The rest results out of bad plays.
2: PBE
3: Changes are never wanted because the human is a creature of habit.
4: Trolls are getting fought really hard and Riot is better than most companies at it.
5: Where doesn't it work?
6: Why would we need to change matchmaking, it's working perfectly fine.

Dex7ter

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syntaxs View Post
1: Balance is pretty good, if it's not 6 bans are enough. The rest results out of bad plays.
2: PBE
3: Changes are never wanted because the human is a creature of habit.
4: Trolls are getting fought really hard and Riot is better than most companies at it.
5: Where doesn't it work?
6: Why would we need to change matchmaking, it's working perfectly fine.

and u are lvl 7 on u account, i play on few servers and a lot of ranked but right now its pure luck who get carried u have maybe small chance to carry u team but its realy small when u played with newbie on ranked or have leaver trol etc, its realy not funny

1. i dont know if we both play in the same game
2. PBE have realy low popuation so they cant test a lot of things
3. i dont say that all changes are bad, but they can do i a lot more to improve layout for example remove abilty to moving when u click on the map, i have map on left side and it will be nice it they add something like that
i can give a few more tips
4. i dont agree
5. on east server there are only trolls its prety hard to find normal people.
6.its not fair when game start when not all 5 members connected to the game, where there is problem with client and there is subject on the from about that, duo with a person who have high rating with person who have low rating, random pick at rankeds, yesterday i play ranked when person after 1 death leave ranked games and i ahave to play another 16 min to surrender and i lost elo, dc ragequit, trolls at ranked are realy bug problem for me some people are so bad that u cant carry game, and if u play realy good they will die everything to lose game dont even try to help u.

jZichard

12-19-2012

lvl doesnt matter lmao. ppl lose ppl win. luck is 50 50 after that its on u to carry stop qq get better at carry

Voidgolem

12-19-2012

1. Kat/Eve are probably getting nerfed soon regardless. Ez is a case of people being bad.
2. You play Ranked during pre-season at your own risk. Don't complain if it bites you in the ass.
3. What?
4. Has been the case forever. Man up.
5. When you have like 30 million players and only process something in the order of a thousand reports per day, some guys are not going to get banned right away (assuming they don't just roll alts)
6. Quit bein' bad.

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

This looks like it was written by a 4 year old.

jZichard

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabi Kitty View Post
This looks like it was written by a 4 year old.
this

Cloud Potato

12-19-2012

All 6 of those points have been around longer than you've been playing this game.

Syntaxs

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex7ter View Post
and u are lvl 7 on u account, i play on few servers and a lot of ranked but right now its pure luck who get carried u have maybe small chance to carry u team but its realy small when u played with newbie on ranked or have leaver trol etc, its realy not funny

Luckily you didn't even come up with the idea of my main account being on EUW.

And obviously level doesn't matter as all of my points are in fact valid and right.

You didn't even try to crush one of those, but trying to attack me personally on my level being low. This implies that you didn't know the right answers to my valid points

/thread

Zenbear

12-19-2012

bananas