Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I am best gragas na ama

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barso55

12-19-2012

and to prove that elo 'hell' does indeed exist - started playing ranked the minute i hit 30. it was downhill from there, and i ended up at 250 elo. could not carry out. After the reset i sat stable at 900 in a day or two. furthermore, everytime i get a reliable duo who can take objectives with me, i gain 100 elo or so in a day or two. Then they go offline and i play a lot, so i lose it all. You can tout probability all you want, luck plays a huge factor in deciding if your team is ****ty or not. A hyperfed adc can win a ranked game in dota or hon almost by himself. not gonna happen in lol. they need to implement a better system. what? i do not know