Legacy skin sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoroark View Post
what?

Does it decease the value to you that everyone has some of these skins now?

Stop being so selfish.
Heaven forbid Riot sells something on the pretense that it will no longer be available - thus valuable - and then someone gets mad when they lie and re-release them.

He has a fine reason to be upset. I don't think he's being selfish, I think he's mad that he was the victim of false advertisement and purchased skins he otherwise would not have. People don't like their money/heads being toyed with.

Hmisay

12-19-2012

Special snowflakes, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Heaven forbid Riot sells something on the pretense that it will no longer be available - thus valuable - and then someone gets mad when they lie and re-release them.

He has a fine reason to be upset. I don't think he's being selfish, I think he's mad that he was the victim of false advertisement and purchased skins he otherwise would not have. People don't like their money/heads being toyed with.
They said the skins were LEGACY, not LIMITED, and they said that the skins could come back at any point.

AND IT WAS VOTED, BY THE COMMUNITY, that the skins return for a short time.

Hawkze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

"Legacy"

Kmor

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post

Read my post, limited time skins =\= legacy skins. Riot never lied

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2011/11/legacy-skins.html (

"These retired skins, known as Legacy Skins, will no longer be available for purchase, but may reappear in the store under very special circumstances."

They were even cheaper back then.

Centuros

12-19-2012

So you bought them before they disappeared, when they "weren't worth shiz" and now you are mad because the situation hasn't changed.
Good to know you are an idiot.