What will you do when world end is coming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zblugg

12-19-2012

I will do some Tribunal cases and try to permaban people form the end of days. I'll be getting the last laugh in when they remain stuck on a wasteland planet, only a-holes in a desolate, LoL-deprived land.

Then again, this could mean that the New World Order be lead by these people... Nooo...

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I'll be at work, cooking food. Then i'll come home, laugh at all the mass suicides, and play some LoL.

SpiffmeisterZ

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasteOfFire View Post
That is still the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
The mayan calendar was accurate, I'm not saying the world is ending but saying it didn't account for leap year is so dumb. It accounted for TIME, not "this many years"
They measured time completely differently than us, and if we interpret it correctly and compare it to the way we measure time then it lands approximately on the 21.

But no the world isn't ending.
Eh the way I had read it was that when people were calculating the current calendar and the Mayan calendar that there was a mixup of accounting for the differences in the calendars. I honestly do not care enough to research it in depth as I have already lived through about 100 doomsday prophesies in only 28 years of living.

Kind of bored of it all, honestly, just thought I'd pop in to this thread to see if anyone was actually being funny or not.

RealEstateGuru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiffmeisterZ View Post
I will remember that the Mayan calender didn't account for leap year and that the world already ended a few hundred years ago?

But in the event that it actually does happen... I'm going streaking, because why not?

That would be rather amusing to see in one of those end of the world type disaster movies... Just some dude running around bare naked past the main characters during some dramatic touching 'We'll make it, I love you, we'll be together until the end' scene and gleefully screaming their head off and laughing madly.

Totally doing it.
Get your homeguard boots first.