Top Lane help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikaw Maliit

12-19-2012

Why is Nidalee a good top champ?
What are some of the best top lane champs?

AcornGames

12-19-2012

Nidalee is a good top champ because she's a pretty good harasser. Shes able to push back enemy champs and heal herself so as long as you dont die you should be able to farm more exp than the opposing champ. When she takes her cougar form she can use pounce to jump over small walls for a swift escape or ambush. I liked playing her with a dps build because her heal move also increases attack speed so she can drop a champs health quickly, forcing them to flee and lose out on gold/exp.
You might get some champ kills in the process but I feel shes best suited for harassment as opposed to taking on a champ head on.

For top lane champs I really like Poppy or Tryndamere. Poppy can deal alot of nice burst damage. One of her moves lets you push an enemy into a wall ( Or closer to your teams Turrets/Laning partner! ) Great for ambushing from the brush! Her downside is that she's a mid-late game champ. Meaning early on she's a bit difficult to level. Id suggest checking her moves out! Shes cheap and alot of fun to play with

Ikaw Maliit

12-19-2012

Bump

Ikaw Maliit

12-19-2012

what do i build on nidalee

Ikaw Maliit

12-19-2012

like what do i start first and what do i try to rush?

Utsuho

12-19-2012

Olaf is a pretty good top lane champ.

Ikaw Maliit

12-19-2012

bump