Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

101 excuse for not playing support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaber

12-19-2012

"I suck at support lol"

Silent Within

12-19-2012

"I only have AP runes and 1 Runepage on this account, so I can only go mid." - On more than 1 occassion

Labcown

12-19-2012

102.) Our ADC insta-locked right after someone already said ADC and picked Graves without locking in. I refuse to support that kind of behavior.

Great Owl

12-19-2012

I'm allergic to wards.

Angry juju

12-19-2012

2 AD carries are stronger.

Fenix9000

12-19-2012

Boring role

Feur

12-19-2012

"I have too much skill to waste my time with supporting." - Random scrub in que

Arachnelis

12-19-2012

I'm gunna go with, > can't do enough to impact/ensure a win as support.

I actually do play support. I love it when I have a good laning partner. I like lighting up the map and being able to catch an enemy off guard because we have vision and they don't, or saving asses after a couple team kills.

However.

I hate getting **** on because the ad carry is doing poorly. I hate it when my random lane partner blames me for getting killed when it was their mistake. I hate being blamed for "ksing" when the carry is 1 bar away from dying and I'm out of heals. I hate it when I ward and ping that the jungler is coming, and my team mates ignore it. wtf can you do at that point?

I love playing support, but in some games, no matter how good you are, depending on the people you play with, it becomes a **** hole of blame and an overwhelming feeling of being powerless to turn the game around.

lol I died again

12-19-2012

My partner flipped out when he got a scooby doo lunch box for christmas.

The Soraka

12-19-2012

They banned Soraka.