Can a jungler be a carrier in S3? A pure farming profits test in S2 and S3.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLooser

Junior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraxirra View Post
Also, try getting out of the jungle. While you are farming for 15 straight minutes, the enemy jungler has put enormous pressure on the map. This game is about pressure. Pressure causes mistakes. Pressure gets objectives. Pressure causes rage. When these three combine, you win. Don't be that jungler that forces the lanes to absorb the full brunt of the enemy jungler's pressure. Do something.
We are just questioning the RIOTS' idea of "profits improvement for jungler in S3".....how can we see that with this test ......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kraxirra

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLooser View Post
We are just questioning the RIOTS' idea of "profits improvement for jungler in S3".....how can we see that with this test ......
My point still stands. If it would get 1300 elo junglers out of the jungle, I would wish Riot to halve the current gold values.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macsauce

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Analysis broken. This isn't taking into consideration ambient gold.

If it is, why have the 'average gold per minion stat'?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce View Post
Analysis broken. This isn't taking into consideration ambient gold.

If it is, why have the 'average gold per minion stat'?
That's what I'm saying.

Also what needs to be taken into consideration is gold amount compared to price changes in items.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLooser

Junior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivid View Post
You clearly stated in your studies that Gold per minion averaged at 32 gold. I think your data needs to be more specific. I think the conclusion here isn't that the jungle changes make it impossible to carry. Take into account new item prices, new starting items, etc.
partially agree......... the incomes of other positions should also be evaluated.........


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyraknoss

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivid View Post
That's what I'm saying.

Also what needs to be taken into consideration is gold amount compared to price changes in items.
Considering the OP specifically mentions HoG I'd guess that they ran it with HoG on S2 and with no GP10 on S3. Re run test with a GP10 on S3 and I expect it will produce better results, but then you don't need a gp10 in the jungle anymore because you've got better ambient and flat gold than you did in s2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLooser

Junior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivid View Post
That's what I'm saying.

Also what needs to be taken into consideration is gold amount compared to price changes in items.

per unit gold include ambient gold ........dont bite the figures , dude........

that is not what we are going to talk about.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxxLumberJackxxX

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyraknoss View Post
Considering the OP specifically mentions HoG I'd guess that they ran it with HoG on S2 and with no GP10 on S3. Re run test with a GP10 on S3 and I expect it will produce better results, but then you don't need a gp10 in the jungle anymore because you've got better ambient and flat gold than you did in s2.
False.
Junglers still ned a gp10 but they can't itemize into one without losing out on important stats (clear times or gank strength)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquaDragon42

Senior Member

12-19-2012

One of the guys at Riot said that when using a jungle Nocturn he was able to farm up plenty of gold....after buying Avarice Blade. I simply though "you mean the same freaking items you were telling us not to use?!" Its so hypocritical. Riot said that junglers will be ganking LESS in S3, which of course was a lie. With the net proffit of jungle creeps so low the only way to get any proffit is to gank....constantly. If anything junglers are now forced to gank MORE. Junglers were already starved for gold after having to constantly spend their gold on wards, those gp/10 items were their main source of income.

Riot, admit it. You messed up big time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruka Frog

Senior Member

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLooser View Post
Can a jungler be a carrier in S3?
bro, this is league of legends. bro


123