Overlord's Bloodmail Question

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

+850 Health UNIQUE Passive: On kill or assist, gain 200 HP over 5 seconds.

So this means permanently, right? It used to say restore, not gain IIRC?

George W Nome

Game Designer

12-05-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It's never said restore! The gain isn't permanent though.

However, this item is likely going to be replaced with Warmog's, now that Warmog's isn't nearly as atrocious. The icon and name will be repurposed towards something else instead.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Oh, thanks for the speedy reply!

For some silly reason I thought it was restore over 5 secs. and I never built it lol. Oops.

Urf Mode

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
It's never said restore! The gain isn't permanent though.

However, this item is likely going to be replaced with Warmog's, now that Warmog's isn't nearly as atrocious. The icon and name will be repurposed towards something else instead.
Thank god, I didn't know how to gear Mundo with Regen now that FoN is gone.

Rugalb98

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkwtfkimdoin View Post
Thank god, I didn't know how to gear Mundo with Regen now that FoN is gone.
You still got Spirit Visage, which I've always seen Mundo rush right away on TT.

Urf Mode

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugalb98 View Post
You still got Spirit Visage, which I've always seen Mundo rush right away on TT.
Yeah but even if you stack those that's gonna be nowhere near the amount of regen you get out of a FoN. Mundo was sorta gimped anyhow from the start in 3v3 and Dominion since he couldn't use Warmogs.

Maybe there'll be a resurgence in those games now.

LFMtoeatfeta

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugalb98 View Post
you are legit retarded you need a decent amount of health regen for spirt visage to be useful, apparently you play with mundos that are semi mentally defiant, just like you.

Redenbacher

12-07-2012

...because Mundo's ultimate regen and Cleaver vamp isn't enough to justify the health, CDR, and MR on Spirit Visage - before you even consider the regen/healing bonus passive.

xHurogx

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFMtoeatfeta View Post
you are legit retarded you need a decent amount of health regen for spirt visage to be useful, apparently you play with mundos that are semi mentally defiant, just like you.
Doesn't SV increase the amount of health he gets back from cleaver hits? Makes it a viable first item.

Redenbacher

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerDeek View Post
Doesn't SV increase the amount of health he gets back from cleaver hits? Makes it a viable first item.
Never mind the fact that it improves the health regen per tick of his ultimate by 15%.