Clarification needed: What to do better in the future

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NynaeveaM

12-23-2012

Quote:
Within 3 hours I got a reply for both my euw and na ticket. The euw ticket got a copy paste answer without a single added word. The na answer seemed much more personal and asks for further information. Lets see
^

Zaggath

12-26-2012

This tribunal case is absurd. This is also the reason I stopped voting in the tribunal, the majority of people just spam the punish button.
When i got my accuracy results back they were horrible. I like to spend time to evaluate each case and come to a good decision.

Godfiend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

I think Riot needs to spend more time answering people who get punished on borderline cases. Obviously a person spamming racial slurs knows what they're doing wrong when they come to the forums to complain, but I've now seen a few cases like this, where players didn't do anything wrong, and get punished for it.

If Riot is going to let 14 day bans go through without reviewing them, then they need to be willing to reverse them.

Idlys

12-26-2012

This illustrates one of the biggest flaws in the tribunal system. I have found that people tend to vote more based around what they think that other people will be voting rather than what the player in question deserves. If someone saw that you had 5 games that you were reported in, then they probably would assume that everyone would vote punish, and do the same. People in the tribunal are lazy, and this is a consequence of having a rating system to try to show how accurate people are. Pretty soon, everyone is just voting punish.

Idlys

12-26-2012

It also pisses me off that you got punished and people like this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5925434/ get pardoned.

MercifulMolester

12-26-2012

Go play DotA with me sometime, the LoL community is total ****.

STRELOKZ

12-26-2012

There is no reason at all you should have been banned here. None. Anyone who thinks otherwise belongs in preschool, not on the internet. This is a game rated T for teens. You used no language above a teenager. You were not toxic at all.

You might have been banned because your score was bad, and I disagree with that strongly. Losing is NOT against the rules...