Cost: 6300 or 975

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skìlls uNmatched

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
Little late to the party don't you think. It's been over a year since they released a non 6300 and a red said that this was their business model moving forward.

I don't know why you're upvoted for being ignorant. I hate to be "that guy" but the game is free. You don't HAVE to buy anything to play. If you're impatient, then spend the money. That is their whole business model.

STFU, good god
Wow i guess im a bad person for restating what riot said said then, but theres no need for language.. I'm just a bit unsatisfied how riot asks us for money and they dont give us good service 100% of the time, also it hasn't been a year since they said that its been a few months, 4 at most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Tale View Post
K I've seen too many of these as it is. I honestly dont understand why everyone's making a big deal out of 975/6300 release champs. It's a given that Riot put their staff into work and should be paid accordingly, so if by chance people use RP to buy these champs, it'll further help develop new champions. I have never had a problem with IP personally. 6300 may seem like a lot, but it's at most a week to a week 1/2 of casual league play.
I mean if riot promised that they we're going to make some champions below 6.3k and not fulfill that promise thats a bit

unprofessional don't you agree? Some of you might "So? It's only a promise, silly!" Well us giving them money is a promise that have earned them lots of money and to my next point, Buddy riot is worth is over a billion dollars im sure riot has

times ten enough to make a champion.. I'm a college student and i have a part time job,

when winter comes its going to be full time so i can get some money in my hands, finals

arent over for me yet so through the whole school year i wake up at 6 am to go to school get

home at 3 pm get ready for work (Must be at work by 3:45) and get home by 9 pm so i either

play a few games and try to earn that ridiculous amount of rp, or be extremely tired the next day not worth it in my eyes, so i usually play on the weekends and gain for that whole week roughly 2300

ip. You do realize some of us dont have all the time in the world with spare time right?

DNAgent

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeta View Post
You are referring to a comment that is what, a year old now? Policies change.
So when will they be re-releasing those limited skins?

Skìlls uNmatched

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MigeruX View Post
They avoid threads like this, but still answer in threds with no importance
Goes to show you how much they care about their customers.. ;/

attalion

12-19-2012

bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP bUMP cmon riot quit dodging threads like this greedy fuc.ks

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Their policy is to lower prices on older champions. Their policy is to make money. Don't fault them for that.

attalion

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Their policy is to lower prices on older champions. Their policy is to make money. Don't fault them for that.
lower prices on older champions? every what? year?

Jayeto

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
They do price reductions on old champs instead. I am satisfied with this.
i think the last champs they did that 2 was kennen and some one else and it took them god knows how long to do that.

Zardoc

12-19-2012

Good grief, all the people trying to white knight Riot. Could you be any more pathetic?

Nenoxz

12-19-2012

ofc they have time to make new champions but not reduce older ones im sorry but riot isnt better then nexon nor blizzard they are both equally greedy and horrible.

Waffletimewarp

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudDevil View Post
hell, i want answers too, every1 help get this thread views and votes D:
They've done all of 1 reduction, the most noticeable being a couple 6300 dropped slightly and Kog'Maw is 880 instead of 975.

Yeah, big change.