Junglers who refuse to take smite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riplak

12-19-2012

Personally I think it's pretty unsafe, and in general a bad idea when you're playing a jungler that is already susceptible to being counterjungled.

I just dodged a queue because of a WW who wouldn't pick it, said he didn't need it, said it was useless.

What are your thoughts on this?

Voidgolem

12-19-2012

Junglers who refuse to smite (and, nowadays, refuse to Machete) belong in 900- Elo.

Triply so if they took the spot from me just so they could feed Lizard and run around being five levels behind everyone including the enemy jungler.

JuanDeages

12-19-2012

If you jungle without smite you should be banned.

Myyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

These people exist...?

Payau

12-19-2012

It's pretty much suicide to not take smite these days, pre-S3 jungle is one of the toughest ones, and securing baron and dragon is importatn also.

ChumpySlasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

yeah i agree. even if youre confident about your jungling skills. smite can help you more, either clearing jungle faster, stealing buff, drag,etc.

Kchaosrei

12-19-2012

i may of played with your ww.

if its ranked dodge. If its normals what ever i will play. But i wont help him and i never expect help from these types either.

i find that they will quickly rage and then i can just drop a report on them at the end. Eventually the tribunal will get them for being *******s. I consider it taking one for the lol community

Vox Burakkuhoru

12-19-2012

I remember when I thought Smite was useless. I was like "Shaco doesn't need smite" which he didn't... then I was doing my red and suddenly it died and I was like "wtf happened, i don't have my red". Turns out, the enemy was waiting for me and smite stole it ONLY because I didn't have smite.

Moral, take smite

Turtle Rojas

12-19-2012

Well, later on smite becomes unnecessary and I've actually jungled using barrier in place of smite which honestly worked pretty well. Smite is the best option overall because it helps your early game a lot, but if you can do without then you are fine.

KDjinn

12-19-2012

Nunu has a built in smite on lower cooldown so he's k