Yeti Bot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karnij

Adjudicator

07-12-2009

After finishing a game vs a yeti bot, my wife noticed that it showed anie's pic on the final score board. (yes, she plays, just not really against people =( ...you are all too mean.)

FiZiX

Adjudicator

07-12-2009

Just wanted to say that stealth does nothing against Nunu bot.. i was evelynn and everytime i was stealthed somewhat near him i just got icebolted and he walked up and attacked me the same way he would if i was unstealthed.
Only played one game so i'm not sure if its always like this though and not sure about other bots, but i didnt think they did this.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

I saw this happen with Jax in a matchmaking game last night. When I would mouse over the portrait, it would show Jax again.

HighFive

07-13-2009

First off, thank you all for submitting these bugs.

The reason why Yeti Bot has a portrait of Annie pop up is that Annie is our placeholder portrait for practically everything until a new unique on can be made (rally flags have a portrait of Annie, although flags do look like little girls with giant Teddy Bears that are on fire). Yeti Bot has Annie's portrait because he hasn't been assigned a portrait. This is definitely a bug that will be looked into.

Also, Yeti bots, or bots in general, shouldn't be able to see through stealth, so we'll look into that too. We've been tweaking stealth lately, so that's probably why it's a little wonky. A quick question though, did the other team buy a vision ward or use Clairvoyance? That might be the reason why Yeti was able to see you.

I don't know what's going on with Jax, but we'll also look into that too. Did you see this in just the platform or in the game as well? Have you been able to reproduce the bug?

FiZiX

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
A quick question though, did the other team buy a vision ward or use Clairvoyance? That might be the reason why Yeti was able to see you.
Not that i know of, it happened in several locations and i definitely didn't see any clairvoyance.

RyW Paddo

07-26-2009

NO I can confirm that he can see through stealth without wards or claryvoinece. He won't always shoot me but everytime I get close he will use his alt before I swing and it is annoying.

Also Master Yi has the same Annie Portrait