Dodgers once again, have ruined it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MotorBoatPigDog

12-19-2012

This is about the 5th or 6th time in a week that I cannot even play one game because I sit in champion select and que for oever 20 minutes. One game I even had shen, but becuse i was first pick, and last pick called top he felt as if he should always get what he calls, despite the fact that he is last pick. I even offered to go support but by then it was too late because he was emo rage saying how shen sucks. So of course he gets revive and clara, along with another team member which forces someone else to dodge.

Why is there no way we can report people like this? It's one thing for them to dodge at the start, but forcing others to dodge via trolling at the last second is terrible. I love playing this game but if this keeps up I will more than likely seek another game if this cannot be fixed.

Calys Teneb

12-19-2012

Here's a relevant question. You say that you couldn't play one game because there was a queue for twenty minutes. If the average game goes longer than twenty minutes, how were you going to find time to finish it even if you did get a game?

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

For a second I thought this was a topic about baseball.

And I don't even watch baseball.

9:30 in the morning is too damn early.

PushLaneWinGame

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Here's a relevant question. You say that you couldn't play one game because there was a queue for twenty minutes. If the average game goes longer than twenty minutes, how were you going to find time to finish it even if you did get a game?
If I've got an hour and and 15 minutes or so to kill before I have to go to work, I feel that is enough time to get a game in.

When I queue up for ranked, and I have 4-5 straight games where someone leaves when the teams are chosen, and everything is about to get started, that literally takes anywhere from 20-30 minutes out of the time I have to play, leaving me with approximately 45 minutes, which usually is enough time to get a game in, but you can never be sure, and with ranked, I don't want to be that guy that has to leave during a close 45 minute game.

This has happened to me twice this week.