Getting Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachSamurai View Post
So basically what ur saying is let them talk and don't talk back then silently just report their ass, right? Its very difficult not easy to do....
It's very easy to just mute them, or tell them calmly that you don't like the way they're talking and to please stop, or to just outright ignore them. Try it next time.

Brianmc

12-19-2012

WHERE IS YOUR REFORM CARD!?!? Stop ignoring that question and post it. You probably dont want to bc you know you are extremely toxic!

Calys Teneb

12-19-2012

Quote:
Assuming makes an "ASS" out of you bud.

I havn't verbally abused anyone since I was banned my 2nd time , my 3rd ban will be removed on the 24th, I can wait patiently but what I am complaining about is that some fools provoke you and when you talk back ( no swearing), you're the one that gets the hammer!

No no friend I am not talking about other team here I usually let other team talk trash, its my own team mates when they talk that gets to me and when I communicate back to them .....
Let's work through this together.

It's the Internet. No one cares what you think of yourself. No one cares that you think you're the alpha dog of the pack. You know why? Because everyone thinks the same about themselves. Everyone thinks they're the best player in the game.

So when they harass you, why is it that your ego cares? You're not going to change their opinion. You're not going to impress everyone else in the game. And you're not going to keep yourself out of the Tribunal.

Why is it that you care about what others think of you when you'll never see them again, never play with them again, and never meet them again? Put them on ignore, finish the game, and then they get reported and you don't.

It is that easy.

Now, I think we've made some progress today. Let's hug.

iFartBacon

12-19-2012

People sometimes talk **** because you simply are better than them and they end up reporting you just because they want...lol.

Brianmc

12-19-2012

How old are you OP? You have to be between 12-16. Wayyy to immature you deserved that ban. And any other bans you will receive.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quit View Post
Maybe its not other people's fault
+1 your BANNED for being RUDE.

get the **** OUT OF MY GAME.

NobSaiboot

12-19-2012

Quote:
So basically what ur saying is let them talk and don't talk back then silently just report their ass, right? Its very difficult not easy to do....
It's actually not that hard. They get pissed, you walk away knowing that you're more mature then they are.

Ever wonder why in the NFL the person that shoves back, not the one that pushed him first, is the one that usually gets penalized? Same basic principal here.

NobSaiboot

12-19-2012

Quote:
Just saying that some people have changed...
Means jacksh*t if you don't have proof.