Permanently Banned For No Reason ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qemical

12-16-2012

Hello riot,

I was gone all day today and I came home recently at 11:00 pm ish EST. And I play one aram with a stream friend (twitch.tv/Drizzall) and I finish it after losing, and it says im permanently banned. Well doesnt say permanently but it clearly says till Septmember 30th 2286..... you get the point. I am not sharing accounts I flew from California to Florida for vacation. I haven't raged at any teammates at all, I am very upset for this. I was about to use 2 25$ cards that I got when I was out, good thing I played a aram first. Or that RP would of been wasted.

I'd like to have an explanation and unbanned asap this is ridiculous.

IFTed

12-16-2012

Reform card now.

TzAnonymous

12-16-2012

Pic/Link?

DaedricChampion

12-16-2012

Good thing you didn't spend it. I just spent $10 right before my account got banned. but you should have an email sent to the adress you have on your account with the report card.

iMRts

12-16-2012

the reason is you like to waste people's time by not bringing this to cs.

Druid13

12-16-2012

Shameless ad for a stream... nothing to see here.

Qemical

12-16-2012

Im serious, I haven't done anything I was out all day. And I just came home, played one game then it says im banned till September 30th, 2286.. I literally didn't play for 20 mins. Thats why im thinking its a sharing accounts cause my IP changed recently...

Its not for a ****ing stream you moron, Im permanentely banned in the god damn game. Ask the on the stream, I flipped out when it was finished.

Trustful

12-16-2012

Funny how people assume the worst.

You could have been hacked and you weren't aware of it. Maybe the person who played on your account was a close friend, and knew when you were on/off. Best of luck!

HLEpisode3

12-16-2012

can i has your RP cards?

rapturexxv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qemical View Post
Im serious, I haven't done anything I was out all day. And I just came home, played one game then it says im banned till September 30th, 2286.. I literally didn't play for 20 mins. Thats why im thinking its a sharing accounts cause my IP changed recently...

Its not for a ****ing stream you moron, Im permanentely banned in the god damn game. Ask the on the stream, I flipped out when it was finished.
With this attitude I'm willing to bet you've been reported quite a bit...