Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Trollers & Noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-19-2012

Quote:
MileHighJew:
My comment is that everyone blaming their elo on their team needs to find another way to stop filling up the forums with their QQs. If they are so good and their team sucks, what's wrong with just getting together since they are all good and will no longer have to complain that their team sucks here on the forum? Or is it their elo is low because that is exactly where they should be and has nothing to do with matchmaking or their teams?

If my comment was invalid, maybe you can't understand subtlety.

As Grollm has pointed out, there is a higher percentage of the troll noob being on the other team in Solo Ranked than being on your own (56% vs 44%), unless you are the troll. So, stop QQng on the forums about matchmaking or go play Normal.

You should know better than make satirical and sarcastic comments(it's ok I know half of you have dictionary.com open and are looking up the word "satirical,":P) on the forums. 85% of the people who play this game and who are on the forums are complete and utter morons. Just gotta laugh when you make a very subtle and intelligent joke, and they are like, "Wat? I no undrestadn gud."

Voyles

12-19-2012

They just need to read the whole Summoner's Code and accept it before playing the game. There's actually a section VI that deals with this:

"Moreover, if you've just lost, avoid pointing any fingers or deploying excuses. Even if you had a great game, it's not alright to blame your team. You had five opponents in that game, and - seeing as you just lost - chances are that they had something to do with it. We all know that losing can be frustrating, particularly if it's a close game or one that's completely one sided, but nobody likes a sore loser. Instead, thank your opponents for the game, and take a moment at the end of game screen to ask what you could have done better. If you're polite, you might pick up a few pointers that can help you counter your opponent's strategy in the future."

I understand section III deals with feedback. Even then it states to give the feedback in a well thought out manner. But saying matchmaking is messed up because your team is a bunch of noob trolls isn't well thought out.

But you're probably right Grollm, if they can't understand satire or subtlety, they aren't going to understand the Summoner's Code either and how it applies to their QQng.

JoDari

12-19-2012

Part of the fun of solo queue is getting to carry baddies. If you cannot carry baddies at 1200 ELO, what makes you think that you will carry baddies at 1500 ELO?

HellHoundOTT

12-25-2012

Quote:
Grollm:
. So, I ended up playing games that I probably would never play now. For instance, someone calling adc and instalocking Teemo and his name is TeemoPwnsUrFayce and he is a 0-8 ranked record with Teemo.

I agree with your post completely but i would like to know why do u propose that EVEN thru he is a bad Teemo, everyone thinks Teemo adc is a troll pick?