clairvoyence not good enough.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trotters

12-19-2012

gonna make a quick thread just to explain what i dislike about clairvoyence ... i use it very often when i nidalee as it helps show where to throw my spear.. but why make enemy team able to see me use it? it is such an under used skill and if you did not allow enemy to see it it will be used more and still wouldn't be classed as "OP" so yeh.. maybe reduce time you can see and up the cooldown on it and make enemy unable to see it? somtimes i can guess where enemy is when they recalling or running but don't wanna use clairvoyence incase they see it and run further away.. so yeh my little opinion right there.

BrotherCaine

12-19-2012

Junglers would hate it. He's minding his own business killing his own buff then 3 people pounce and rip his face off. That wouldn't be fair.

Stray Logos

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherCaine View Post
Junglers would hate it. He's minding his own business killing his own buff then 3 people pounce and rip his face off. That wouldn't be fair.
To be fair this exact same situation could occur if the enemy jungler warded his jungle...

I honestly like this idea for CV, but it would need a slightly longer CD. Not a huge one, but maybe an extra 15 sec or something to balance out the information power it provides.

alfavhunter

12-19-2012

how to fix it

it has true sight attacked without masteried into it and its CD is 15 seconds longer

how does this fix it you ask?

ranked game, you see an enemy twitch stealth? or talon ults?, exc. you pop it to give proper chase and continued assult, a strong ability for a support to ahve now inside and outside of fights (prevents constant need for pink wards, but CD would be good enough not to completely remove the need) and is balanced with a longer CD, and if specced into from masteries it will be more effective for this

id even expect some top lane comps to take it or even a mid, for fighting an akali, talon, exc.