Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vanye vs Caitlin bottom lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klearr

12-19-2012

So I just started to play vayne more often and i get countered by caitlyn a lot, since her auto attacks have such long range. Are there any effective strategies to farm against her, harrass her, or generally keep up in lane?
I know it's a difficult lane, but i'm sure there has to be a way to farm effectively. Thanks.

paintmania101

12-19-2012

Nunu support.

Huge Black Dong

12-19-2012

Try to get a sustain support that can still fight ex. Taric/sona and play very passive until you
get an item or two . Basically just sit back and farm until you feel that you can fight her. Although you should still try to hit her when you know she wont be able to return blows ,for example , when she is running back to b or when you are in a bush.

Klearr

12-19-2012

thanks for the advice.