Australian Server or Boycott!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r3qui3m

12-19-2012

<300 is not bad actually... did you try playing on the Garena server?

Fongletto

12-19-2012

I wont quit a game that's still good. However I support this cause and will say I rarely buy skins because I don't believe the server issues will ever get solved. While the latency is something I can deal with now however the game gets less and less enjoyable with every game forced to play at a handicap.

Evulpix

12-19-2012

Not all australians go on forums ya know.. so not like this thread is going to reach all of them anyway.

I'm used to the ping and can land skill shots because I'm used to the delay.
I would like a server, because it'd be nice to able to have no delay.

Also threatening riot doesn't get us anywhere. It's stupid and immature. We don't know of the situation yet, maybe they are working on it but haven't been able to update on us yet. You making a thread like this makes me wonder why they should even do it at all.

If a laner screams at me to gank their lane or they'll feed, I'm not going to respond to their petty threats and gank in all honesty.

Seraphy

12-19-2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gameswizards

false information in your thread.
Game wizards were bought by Game.

Fongletto

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guardian View Post
Not all australians go on forums ya know.. so not like this thread is going to reach all of them anyway.

I'm used to the ping and can land skill shots because I'm used to the delay.
I would like a server, because it'd be nice to able to have no delay.

Also threatening riot doesn't get us anywhere. It's stupid and immature. We don't know of the situation yet, maybe they are working on it but haven't been able to update on us yet. You making a thread like this makes me wonder why they should even do it at all.

If a laner screams at me to gank their lane or they'll feed, I'm not going to respond to their petty threats and gank in all honesty.

The situation is riot said they were working on Australian ping 2 years ago. Since then they've added new servers to other countries, split servers and done all sorts of huge overhauls. Yet nothing has been said or done about the state of Australian ping save for a "we are still working on it". The question here is why when riot says they only hire the best of the best has it taken 2 years to do something any other company can do in a few months.

SynGG

12-19-2012

I think we are all just waiting for an updating on the current situation by riot

Fongletto

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyndicateGG View Post
I think we are all just waiting for an updating on the current situation by riot
indeed

Lastpixel

12-19-2012

Threats, they get you nowhere.

Fongletto

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastpixel View Post
It's only a threat until you do it :P

PandaRanger

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastpixel View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXsCkKuvOU

Threats