@Riot - Simple Darius change/balance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApolloMk2

12-31-2012

You need to reduce the base damage per stack for his ultimate BUT make it scale better off of his bonus attack damage. That way if you want to be able to obliterate everyone with your ult you will actuallllly need attack damage.

This will prevent everyone from building him as they do know, which is basically pure tank with a tinnny splash of AD (Frozen, maw, etc).. Basically the build of: Survive long enough to build 5 stacks, Press R, Win.

This wouldn't even be a nerf for him it would just be a much needed balanced that I think most league players would agree with. You shouldn't be able to build pure tank items and dish out monster amounts of true damage.

Netan

12-31-2012

100% Agree. Lately I've seen people building a ton of tank, and then some major attack speed item at the end like Phantom Dancer. Their just purely relying on OP stacks to do the work for them. If it scaled off AD more I think that would be a really nice balance to him overall. People could still dunk but they would have to actually build somme items for the massive damage.

NubzAlert

12-31-2012

Ya.. Even though I play a lot of Darius I agree with this. It's ridiculous to be doing so much damage (true dmg too) when you're only building tank items.. I get that he's a bruiser but right now you just stack a couple thousand HP with something like Maw and your good to dunk penta's.