A quick suggestion about LoL Disconnects...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I think that there should be a system put in place where people who randomly disconnect get an increased passive EXP and gold gain until they reconnect. 3v3 is a bruiser heavy map and recovering after a 5 minute unintentional disconnect is quite harder in Treeline than it is in the Rift of the Summoners.

What do you guys think about this?

Bobinatorlol

12-20-2012

Ya, sure.

After this they should implement an auto aim skill shot system. So if you miss 3 skill shots in a row due to lag or newbiness it will land your next win for you. No aiming required. Why don't we make it an auto crit as well.

Just kidding. No the idea is bad. DC a lot? Get better internet. Can't? Tough, deal with it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
Ya, sure.

After this they should implement an auto aim skill shot system. So if you miss 3 skill shots in a row due to lag or newbiness it will land your next win for you. No aiming required. Why don't we make it an auto crit as well.

Just kidding. No the idea is bad. DC a lot? Get better internet. Can't? Tough, deal with it.
I meant for them to get the passive until they reconnect.

Sometimes, DC's aren't the fault of the ISP, they may be your router, or the power to your house going off because of a Thunderstorm (happened to me once or twice)...