CRAZY PENTA STORY! worth the read!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefinitelyNotADC

12-19-2012

So i have been playing a little under a year now, and a penta kill has been eluding me my whole LoL carrer. Tonight i was palying some solo que, and we were pushing both nexus turrets down, and the enemy team came to make thier final stand, I ended up with a Quadra, and i was still in my ult (Katarina), when our supers finished the nexus, and the penta was literally 20 hp away when the game ended.

I raged pretty hard, took a break to calm down, Que up again, and badaboom, I land my first penta!! also with Katarina i should add. It has been eluding me for so long, but i am finally a part of the penta club, and i have a wild story behind my first! This feeling is why i love this game so much!

P.S i have both the replays in LoL replay incase you dont believe haha xP

Ryzma

12-19-2012

cool...

aron rodgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

No offense but this isn't that great of a penta story. Plus you got it as Katarina. She is probably the easiest champ to get a penta as. I've gotten at least three as her. But I'm glad you finally got one.

anAmishLady

12-19-2012

It actually is a neat penta story. To have your first be a split second away as the Nexus is destroyed......and then get another one anyway in the very next game. That's pretty cool. I bet it felt great. It was with Katarina, though, who is the easiest champ in the League to penta with. Still a good job.

All the jealous downvoters! Haters gonna hate. :P

ArchusX

12-19-2012

Yeahh.. I remember my first penta. ^^

Lol, teamfight occurs.. unload with everything I have with Ziggs. lol

J Lëe

12-19-2012

Kat doesn't count :p or atleast that's what I'm told my first was with twitch than udyr Phoenix to stronk back in the day than varus

Shadowed Ruby

12-19-2012

Better than my penta story.

I was Teemo and I right clicked a whole bunch of people and got a penta kill.

No, that was literally my first penta, no jokes.

Congrats on your Penta.

Excrempus

12-19-2012

lol I bought Kat around a month ago and got my first Penta playing with her for the first time then the next week my second right after I bought Darius first time playing with him. Champions with resets on kills are easy to get pentas on.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-19-2012

I can top you all. My first penta was just after the Fiora patch. That's right. I've been playing for two years, and I only got my first penta recently (I've gotten a bunch since then, though).

Anyway, so I played Fiora and bought 5 tiamats. Ult -> instant quadra, clean up for the penta. Aww yis.

Drakojan

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
I can top you all. My first penta was just after the Fiora patch. That's right. I've been playing for two years, and I only got my first penta recently (I've gotten a bunch since then, though).

Anyway, so I played Fiora and bought 5 tiamats. Ult -> instant quadra, clean up for the penta. Aww yis.
New meta?