TankMalphite LFG/Clan/peeps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SureikaN

10-14-2010

Hi just recently go into LoL and to 30 and started playing ranked games. I became addicted right away to the process, however, the wall at solo que is starting to tear me apart inside. I was up towards 1410 but then went on a pretty bad win streak and now I am exactly .500 at around 1215-1250. I play all champs but I love to play Tanks because of the lack of initiation and tanks in solo que. I picked up Malphite recently and I really enjoy his style of play and what he brings to the team. Looking for some people to play with to really get into the competitive aspect. Im trying to lose the inner rage i have recently picked up thanks to solo que and have some fun with this game again. (I leave my raging to MW2 killstreak rewards). I take criticism very well and am open for suggestions on other heroes which would benefit a teams composition as well.

Oh, names Matt & im 22 years old from PA and I consider myself a hardcore gamer, and a pretty high level of skill one because of my ability to adapt and learn games fast. I used to play every oldschool MMO/RTS/FPS that was out there that had some of the best competition and PVP in, so I am really looking for some good action again and this game seems to have that.

PS: Phillies are winning the world series. Sry yankees

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from anyone and get into some action. -mconn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grevane

10-14-2010

Hey mconn! Lance of Atrophy (LoA) is a great clan for anyone that's looking for active members, competitive play, and a fun atmosphere! We have both Ventrilo and TeamSpeak 3 servers, and a quickly growing group of active players. We're currently recruiting (especially people willing to tank, we need more than just me and a couple others willing to do the important work...if I may ask, who's your favorite tank? Malphite?), so if you like to check us out here's the link to our LoL Forum Page as well as a link to our website lanceofatrophy.spruz.com. If you want to register, just go to our site and follow the instructions under "Apply Here".

Looking forward to seeing you on the fields of battle!
Grevane