Make surrender time on Twisted Treeline 20minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

if anything it should be reduced the maker of this thread is just a bone head TT is made for a faster quick gameplay not a 30-50 match

Eloquid

12-22-2012

no. 15 minutes is too long already, when 1 jerk who doesn't want to surrender can keep other 2 in a game.

Derc Junior

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadogi View Post
Your anecdotal experience is the exact reason why NO ONE should listen to you. Just because YOU have had good experiences doesn't mean others have had the same ones.

Additionally, increasing the surrender time to 20 minutes would just mean you have to waste an extra 5 minutes on a losing game. For example, I was in a game where we were down 25-3. Thank God surrender time came around at 15 or else I would have just gone AFK. In moments like these, there is NO way back unless the other team has serious brain damage which your team has already proven to have.

If anything, surrender time needs to be 10 minutes and you should only need 2/3 yes votes instead of 3/3. Wasting time because some scrub thinks he can solo the enemy team so he refuses to surrender sucks.
The same should be said for people going against his views. Saying "I think it should be decreased because whenever I have an afk teammate it's dumb and I lose herpderp" is the same thing as him using his anecdotes.

Urgle

01-31-2013

20 mins is waaaay to long

SWFox

02-01-2013

Way bad idea if anything surrender time should be 10 minutes as listed above by several others. Also the surrender option is supposed to be used when its obvious to the majority of your team that defeat is inevitable,so the tower option would prolong the game for an invalid reason. Namely your fed and you want to beat up on the enemy team some more. If you want to do that go play bots.

SaintHax

02-01-2013

Thread necromancy-- rise, 2 month old dead thread: RISE!

MrQxx

02-01-2013

ya I would like to see the time lowered as well. I just played a game where at ten minets we where already 20 deaths in and only 1 kill. ya our heads weren't in that game and a surrender at 10 would have been really nice. but just before that game we had won in 15 min I felt so bad for them. I would also like to add the surrender option to be 2/3 and not 3/3, as that is the majority.

Archer Lusk

02-01-2013

I feel like people are just giving up to easy! Is it me? I am I the only one noticing it? Is it the new crop of players? In my opinion no... It's this map. People don't give up as easy on other maps. I think people feel on this map games have to be fast. whether they win or lose. I have seen many (MANY!!!!!) game where for example its about even up then a full on team fight happens, we get an ace, and they surrender. There was no reason to surrender! I have played games where they had all turrets, we only had the main one, 15 kills behind and have still pulled it out and won! Stop giving up people!!!

IloveHairyBushes

02-01-2013

You should also be able to surrender with 2 people instead of 3

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

fck, teh necro got me....

BRAAAAAAAIIIIINS