thoughts on thresh?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FasterThanFedex

01-29-2013

just want to know what others think about him. if hes op if hes just ok or if u think hes weak.
i think hes pretty overpowerd in the bot lane but still not sure which adc fits best with him
hes got great poke with his q passive can creat ganks for the jung with lantern and get out of ganks from enemy jung and his chain has some insane range and can lock ppl down for a long time with the q's pulls and then the e knock up slow. his ult is still a lil strange for me but ive found it to be good for disengaging or diving into the team

lordfrezon

01-29-2013

He's op, better nerf, etc.

But seriusly, I like him. He gets tons of free armor with his passive (nice vs all the ad bruisers), has a wealth of excellent CC, and can help his team gtfo of sticky situations. His ult theoretically should be awesome in teamfights as well. As soon as I play with him, I'll get back with my results.

Lertan

01-31-2013

He makes a surprisingly good AD bruiser. Gap closer, displacer/stun/interrupt, free(ish) armour and AP (easily 100 of each by mid game), passive increase on auto-attack. Great initiation. Able to pull an ally to his side for ganks. "Oh, you're in trouble? No problem buddy, come on home". Only thing is his damage isn't great, but like BC, he can pull people to towers and hold them there for a bit. Only, not through walls.

All in all, if you've got two decent damage dealers, he's good, and a fun change from the regulars.

Rhythik

02-01-2013

I think his abilities make for great use as a support champ in the utility aspect, but he has the potential to become so tanky, I've found myself getting nearly as frustrated at him as Darius. The combination of his utility and his passive make him OP in my opinion, but it's still early in his lifespan. We'll see what happens. I haven't had the chance to play him yet either, so we'll see if my opinion changes.

Archer Lusk

02-01-2013

I find him hard to play on this map... Maybe because I play him best as an AP caster/bottom support on Summoner's Rift... He is really good for that! I haven't found a build that works for me on this map... any suggestions?